Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Saygist LLC’s Website.
Saygist LLC is located at:
2950 NW 29th Ave, OR 97210
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Saygist LLC’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of the United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Saygist may utilize and hold outsider contractual workers, (for example, Translators) to give the service to you. Accordingly, you concur that Saygist may sublicense its rights under this TOS to outsiders to follow up for Saygist’s benefit, gave that such outsiders are legally bound by terms no less defensive of Customer than this TOS. Saygist is exclusively in charge of paying and determining all question with outsider contractual workers and Translators.
Before starting an Order, you should complete the payment for the Services you require. Payments are non-refundable for projects already started, within a 2-6 hour time frame from the time that the payment was received.
Saygist will apply net up estimation to the fee. This implies the fee to Saygist must be made in cleared assets, with no finding or set-off and liberated of and without derivation for or by virtue of any assessments, demands, imports, obligations, charges, expenses and withholdings of any nature now or in the future forced by any legislative, financial or other power spare as required by law. On the off-chance that you are constrained to make any such reasoning, you will pay Saygist any extra sums as are important to guarantee receipt by Saygist of everything it would have gotten however for the conclusion.
You can place an Order by submitting your documents and completing the payment.
Translation/Evaluation Project Materials
Client is in charge of submitting the Materials to be translated or evaluated, style guides, and all other fundamental materials (glossary, and so forth.) while placing the Order. Saygist may make proposals on which source materials and the arrangement to receive source materials, however at the end of the day the nature of the outcomes will rely on the clarity, exactness, and completeness of the Customer’s source materials and instructions given.
Client can cancel any Order if the project has not yet been started by a Translator or Evaluator. To cancel an Order, contact our Saygist account specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org to check whether the order can still be cancelled. In the event that the Order has already been started, the Order can’t be cancelled and there will be no credit adjustment or refunds.
Translation Projects In-Process, Completed Translations
We can’t facilitate any one-on-one interactions between you and our Translator. In the event that there are any quality issues or change requests, Saygist will send back the translated document to the Client after review by our Senior Translator. Saygist provides an approximation of the time it will take for the review to be completed, however can’t ensure an accurate turnaround time for change requests. We will email you when the Translation when ready for a review by the Client.
Acceptance, Rejections, Change Requests
Customer or Client will have 120 hours to review the Completed Translation. Client may approve the Completed Translation by writing back to us via email, or providing the mailing address if the Order placed includes notarization and mailing. On the off-chance that Customer does not provide any feedback within the 120 hour review period, the Completed Translation will be considered as “Approved”. On the other hand, Customer or Client may reject or request changes to the Completed Translation within the 120 hour review period. We will confirm receipt of all requests within one business day.
Errors and necessary corrections in translations will be unavoidable. In any case, if Saygist verifies that the Completed Translation rejected does not meet the quality level as outlined in our Quality Policy, then Saygist will revise and resubmit the Completed Translation within a reasonable time span. Saygist’s risk will be constrained to correcting such mistakes.
You consent to survey any Completed Translations before making such requests and claims open, and you explicitly concur that Saygist shall not have any risk or reimbursement commitments to you in light of the Completed Translations on the off chance that you neglect to do as such.
Unless otherwise stated, Saygist LLC and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Saygist LLC. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.saygist.com/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.saygist.com/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.saygist.com/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.saygist.com/
- Redistribute content from Saygist LLC (unless content is specifically made for redistribution)
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Saygist LLC does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Saygist LLC, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Saygist LLC shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Saygist LLC reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Saygist LLC a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
o commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
- We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Saygist LLC; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
- Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
- No use of (cname)’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.